Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reasons my son cries

This is not a real blog post but more something parents can relate to.  Also, I am not writing a real blog post because our son is teething and it isn’t fun for anybody, especially not for him.  Having been a parent now for just over three months I have come to learn that babies cry because of the weirdest things.  So I decided to list 20 reasons why my son cries.
  1. I would not allow him to drown in the bath.
  2. I would not allow him to electrocute himself.
  3. The cat walked away after he tried to suck on his tail.
  4. He is tired but refuses to sleep.
  5. I did not allow him to play with his own vomit.
  6. I did not allow him to play with his poopy diaper.
  7. The playpen.
  8. Clothes because he likes being naked.
  9. I took 5 seconds too long to give him his bottle.
  10. He couldn’t find his ugly dummy.
  11. I forgot his favorite chew toy in the car.
  12. He dropped his favorite chew toy while in his walking ring.
  13. The bunnies ran away when they saw him.
  14. I wouldn’t allow him to suck on my shoes.
  15. I wouldn’t give him the remote control.
  16. I didn’t allow him to suck on my iPhone.
  17. He got startled by a teddy bear.
  18. He got his foot stuck in the cot while trying to get out of it.
  19. I went to the bathroom and didn’t take him with.
  20. The first time he tasted banana.

Obviously my son also cries because he is teething and it hurts but I am sure as he becomes more mobile (starts walking) there will be plenty other and new reasons for tears.


Till next time.

No comments:

More articles you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails