Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Prevent the Zombie Apocalypse

So I might be over exaggerating about the Zombie Apocalypse being upon us.  Please don't panic.  It. Is. Not. Real.  But it totally could be.  One day.  In which case you can panic and stay the hell away from me.  I know how to use a gun and I am not afraid to use it. Also, if there is a Zombie Apocalypse I will totally steal your shit in order to survive because apocalypses really brings out the worst in people. If you don't believe me just watch The Walking Dead seasons 1-3.  But this is not what this blog post is about (for now at least).

This year I have again, against my better judgement, decided to enter the 2013 SA Blog Awards.  I always enter these things but never win.  I totally have low self-esteem because of it y'all.  I may even start drinking or abusing prescription medication as a result.  And this year there wasn't a category that completely fit my blog but that did not stop me either.  In the past I was a runner up in the categories for best LGBT blog (it no longer exists), Most Controversial Blog (it no longer exists) and most recently for Best Political Blog (it may possibly also no longer exist in 2014, because I am noticing a trend, don't you?).

So this year I got entered for Best Political Blog and Best Lifestyle and Entertainment Blog.  Both categories kind of fit my blog if you squint your eyes and have downed six tequila shots.  Look, I am not complaining.  I will take it where I can get it because I am a blogging and social media whore like that. AND I NEED YOUR HELP.  I need you to vote for my blog.  Your vote will mean a lot to me and could possibly help me at least make it into the Top 3.  Your vote could prevent me from developing a drinking problem and/or becoming Xanax and Codeine addict.  You don't want that to happen to me, do you?

So here is what you can do.  Please click on the Pink Vote For Me picture below.  It will then take you to the website to vote.  Select both categories and provide your email address and press submit.  They will then send you a vote conformation email and when you get it click on the link to confirm your vote.  It is that easy.  Voting closes on this Friday the 13th at midnight C.A.T.  
 

No comments:

More articles you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails